Phil recalls..."After the in-the-round shows on the Hysteria tour we would have to go under the stage and wait for the audience to leave. So we had these big furry slippers and these really thick fluffy robes that would keep us warm, and then we'd sneak out. We'd just walk out like that."
This is a reproduction of the band's post show dark grey hooded robe with a red Def Leppard Triangle logo stitched on the left breast.
• Roomy, hooded, wrap style robe with self-fabric belt and two front pockets
• One Size - 20" at shoulder x 48" long
• 1200 gram weight cotton terry
• Machine washable
- Def Leppard Vault / Definitive Authentic Certificate of Authenticity
* Duties, excise taxes and any additional fees for all international orders will still apply.
Band photo courtesy of the Def Leppard Collection
Steve Clark photos courtesy of the Lorelei Shellist Private Collection